Day 1 - June 21, 2018
All times EDT
8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Concurrent Breakouts (attend only 1 to receive credit)
- Older Americans, Poverty, and Medicare: A Social Justice Issue
- Social Isolation and Gentrification: Local Community Analysis and the Future Social Work Response
- Workforce of the Future Study: Promoting Positive Health & Well-being Outcomes for Older Oklahomans
- Mothers' Mental Health Evaluations in Foster Care Practice
- Babies, Birth Coaches, & Breastmilk: Implications for the Provision of Maternal Welfare Services in a Prison Setting
- Imprisoned Pregnant and Parenting Women: Analysis of Social Justice, Health Care Policy and Practice
1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Nationally Acclaimed STEM Educator
3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Concurrent Breakout Sessions (attend only 1 to receive credit)
Beyond Military Culture: The Human Beings Behind the Uniform
Facing and Engaging Inequality: Practice, Advocacy, and Action
What Every Social Worker Should Know About Forensic Social Work & Practice Recommendations